Alchemy Coffee

August 20, 2016

  



I was so excited when Alchemy opened back in May - finally a place to satisfy my brunch cravings without having to travel downtown. The coffee from Pilot Coffee Roasters is just perfect for me; I can easily drink two cups of it and I don't need to order the cappuccino to satisfy that strong coffee flavor. The Salmon Eggs Benny with portebello is delicious and the best part is the potatoes!! (Although the second time I came, the poached eggs had water bursting out of the centre...) The eggs in the Classic Brekkie needs work though (according to parents with high standards) - as you can see they are not perfectly white. Overall a welcome addition to the neighbourhood and quickly became a popular spot. Smart first-mover advantage to offer indie coffee and brunch in Markham. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments