Bar Buca (Brunch)

February 03, 2016


I made a random visit to Bar Buca back in November for a late afternoon brunch (Saturday & Sunday until 4pm). I fell in love immediately - I just love the small space; simple yet cozy, great vibe, high wood tables, and small sharing plates is my favorite type of dining style.  It quickly became one of my favorite spots in the city. 

I shared the Uova Rossa - duck egg yolks, bay scallops, pine nuts, scallions, crisp proscuitto and Italian pancakes (Crispelle)  - crispy pancakes with cream, pistachio, maple syrup, chocolate, candied orangeLove how every dish is so complex and unique; delicate layers of different, distinct flavors and ingredients that work together.

This gem is perfect for dates and for any time of day! The dinner menu is great as well and I can't wait to go back.


You Might Also Like

0 comments