Inatei

September 05, 2011

Dinner: Fresh Sashimi with my favorites - salmon and thick hamachi  

 Saba (flame torched)

 Love the plates and cups at Inatei - each table is different and unique

 Soft Shell Crab Roll 

Lunch on another day: 
 Ramen - broth is buttery and rich


 My usual order - Combo A - 6 pieces of sushi + 6 california rolls (or B, with +4 sashimi)
The sushi selection varies though. I like the saba sushi, but was disappointed when I was given this platter with imitation crab instead.

From another occasion - really like the saba and herring roe!

Dessert - coffee flavored panna cotta
The coffee liquer/syrup on top is quite strong!

One of my favorite sushi places in Richmond Hill for the quality and nice interior. Prices are slightly higher than average. 


Inatei on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments